If you have other concerns, or questions, or comments, please post them here.
- “We begin our study of the first section of the incredible Book of Romans: ‘What to Believe’ as we are ‘Transformed by the renewing of our mind.”
- “He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God.” Romans 15: 16
- “Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to Peace, and Mutual Edification.” Romans 14: 19
- “So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.” Romans 14:12
- “Christ died, and returned to life, so that He might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.” Romans 14: 9