The definition of the word “transform” from Webster’s is: ” a change in structure, appearance, or character.” There are several ways to transform something. We can change the appearance with a re-model on the outside. We can change the structure, and rooms within. We have seen people be transformed in appearance with plastic surgery. We have seen buildings, vehicles, and many other things be transformed by altering or adding on something, or taking something away; and the list goes on. All of this is something we can see, and all of it is something that can be changed again. But the only way a permanent transformation can happen is from the renewing, the transforming of the object, or the person, and sealing the change within by God Himself.
- “Yet in ALL things we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us.” Romans 8:37
- “For no matter how many promises God has made, they are Yes in Christ.” (2 Corinthians 1:20)
- “These are the things God has revealed to us by His Spirit.” 1 Corinthians 2:10
- Jesus is the True Bread of Life from Heaven. Jesus is the Completed work of our Father of Love for us. John 6
- Jesus said, “Everything is possible for One who Believes.” Mark 9:23