We continue our study of the Book of Romans. This is a very detailed letter written by Paul to those who had been led to Christ while in Jerusalem for Pentecost. There were Jews and Gentiles in the Church, and Paul wanted them to know the things that were theirs as they walked together with Christ.
- “We begin our study of the first section of the incredible Book of Romans: ‘What to Believe’ as we are ‘Transformed by the renewing of our mind.”
- “He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God.” Romans 15: 16
- “Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to Peace, and Mutual Edification.” Romans 14: 19
- “So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.” Romans 14:12
- “Christ died, and returned to life, so that He might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.” Romans 14: 9