As the war continues in Ukraine, millions have lost their homes, thousands have perished and/or have been horribly wounded. The situation consumes my heart. Millions of women and children are alone as their husbands and Dads stay in Ukraine to fight for their country. While the United States has agreed to accept 100,000 Ukrainian refugees into our country, and will donate $1 billion to help European countries deal with the surge of migrants fleeing Russia’s invasion, there are still millions forced to flee their country with no idea of what will happen or where they will eventually go. This is a very sad time for us all with perhaps much ahead of us. We simply do not know today what Vladimir Putin will do as he continues this assault.
- Jesus said, “You may ask Me for anything in my name and I will do it.” John 14:14
- Jesus said clearly, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me.” John 14
- “No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6
- Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6
- “Honor her for all that she has done.” Proverbs 31:31