Jesus always told, and always tells, us the truth. He could not and can not tell us anything else. That is why we can rejoice in anything He says. When He said, “All things are possible to him who Believes”, He meant “ALL THINGS.” When He said, “Do not be afraid, only Believe” … He meant exactly that. Jesus was a very special man because He was also God Himself and reflected God’s character. What He said, He meant. What He said, He did.
- Jesus said, “You may ask Me for anything in my name and I will do it.” John 14:14
- Jesus said clearly, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me.” John 14
- “No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6
- Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6
- “Honor her for all that she has done.” Proverbs 31:31